Matthew 25:40

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

www.fireproofthemovie.com

fireproofbanner

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nathan's Glasses




Nathan was so glad to finally get his glasses! He got them the afternoon of the 1st day of school. On the way home from the eye dr he was talking about how he could now see the shape of the leaves on the trees! It made me feel sad that he had been missing that all this time. So now they both have them and I am so confused! For the past year I have been able to tell them apart right away, even from behind. That 1st night I was getting to mixed up and it was freaking me out completely. I am back to just calling a name and seeing who turns around. They are very understanding of their poor mama. I am thankful that the boys don't mind wearing glasses. They both want to get sport goggles to wear for football and basketball. More on that later.

No comments: