Matthew 25:40

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

www.fireproofthemovie.com

fireproofbanner

Monday, May 24, 2010

New Arrival

Wow! It has been a year since I posted! Well a lot has changed in the past year.

First of all we are now a family of 6! We welcomed Joshua Thomas Townsend to our family on Jan 28, 2010. He is the most precious gift. We are all completely taken by him, so he is going to loved and spoiled rotten (in the good way). I wish you all could see the boys with him. They feed and change him (pee only)! Joshua takes turns looking like the boys and looking just like his daddy. He is a very happy baby and loves for you to talk to him.


My last post was just after running my 1st 5k, well I have kept going. I got prego just after that race and the sickness did slow me down for just a bit. After the sickness went away I was back to training and ran a 2nd 5k in October, and a 3rd 5k in Nov. I was done running after that!
Although at our 1st 5k last May, Dana mentioned doing a 10k in Charleston and Paula and I told her maybe. Well, we did it! So in April of this year, Dana, Paula. Tim and myself ran the Bridge Run 10k in Charleston! Josua was 2 months old! I was very proud of myself and all of us. Paula and I have ran more 5k's since and are training for our 1st 1/2 Marathon in Oct. in Myrtle Beach.
More to come soon, hopefully!



1 comment:

Dana Duggins said...

I am glad to see you have posted after a year off line. Should it be 6 Townsends now ?? LOL!