Matthew 25:40

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

www.fireproofthemovie.com

fireproofbanner

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies

Ok, I am not sure if this will work or not but I will give it a try.
At church on Sunday they showed a video that really touched me. These people are on stage with cardboard signs that tell of a problem and then they flip it over and it tells where God has brought them. Some are common, some are cute, and others will burst open your heart. I hope you will watch the video, it last for 8 minutes or so. We all have something that God has brought us through and made us whole again. Some of us may still be struggling with something, this is proof of the mighty God we serve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

1 comment:

melanie said...

Your blog looks so good!
I finally added your link to my blog...sorry it took so long!