Matthew 25:40

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

www.fireproofthemovie.com

fireproofbanner

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fireproof

We finally went to see the movie Fireproof. I had heard so much about it and it lived up to it's name. I cried on and off the entire movie. If you have ever gone through a rough patch in your marriage you can relate to this movie. Some of the acting was a bit cheesy (Danny struggled with that) but the message is so valuable. God intended for our marriages to last forever. I loved the salt and pepper analogy (you'll have to see the movie). What a great visual. Although the movie has been very popular, we were one of only 2 couples in the whole theater! It was cool to laugh as load as I wanted and talk w/ Danny about scenes without disturbing anyone.

Please go see the movie!

No comments: