Matthew 25:40

40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

www.fireproofthemovie.com

fireproofbanner

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween







After much debate about going out this year, the kids had a great time trick or treating. Stephen had said all year he was not going out, he wanted to stay home and give out candy. Even at our Trunk or Treat at church he enjoyed giving out the candy the most. At the last minute he changed his mind. Courtney dressed up as a rainbow, Stephen a boy scout (he couldn't come up w/ anything) and Nathan a skelaton. Danny took them out this year since I was at the Women of Faith Conference. Our good friends the Cutchin family come over and all the kids went out. They have a son the same age as my boys and he was also a skelaton this year, so him and Nathan looked like the twins. The girls also dressed alike (after much, much, much discussion) 13 year olds you just have to love 'em. They all got plenty of candy that I can't wait to get my hands into :)

As for the conference, it was great. Great speakers and awesome music (Natalie Grant, Nicole C. Mullen). I was volunteering for World Vision helping to get children sponsored and that was a blessing for me. We had over 350 children sponsored. I got to talk about my 2 trips to Uganda and show my pictures, what's not to love! One lady even got all teary eyed looking at my pictures. I plan to help them again next year when they return to GSO. Maybe one of these years I will actually get to work for World Vision for real! You never know what God has in store but He has certainly given me a strong desire to do whatever I can for the families of Uganda, Africa.

No comments: